Share or Back Up your CopyFit Sets
To do this:
- Create a new single-page document. Name this document, for example, "my copyfit sets" and perhaps add the date or a version number to that name.
- Place 10 text frames on the page in this document. Inside each frame, enter the name of one of your CopyFit sets. If you are using the default names, this will be "Set 1" or "Set 2" etc.
- Now, select the frame for your first CopyFit set, open the CopyFit palette, load your first CopyFit set and tag the frame with these CopyFit parameters.
- Next, select the frame for your second CopyFit set, open the CopyFit palette, load your second CopyFit set and tag the frame with these CopyFit parameter.
- Repeat for the remaining eight frames on the page.
- Save this document which now contains a copy of the parameters assigned to each of your CopyFit sets.
Whenever you or someone else would like to update a set to match the set you have stored in this document, do the following:
- Open the "my copyfit sets" document.
- Select the frame for the CopyFit set that you wish to update.
- Open the CopyFit palette and select the set that you wish to update.
- Click the Read Box Tag button on the CopyFit palette to load the CopyFit settings stored inside this frame.
- Click the Update button on the CopyFit palette to update your set with these new parameters.