DesignMerge Palette is not showing
First, confirm that you have set the DesignMerge palette to be shown. To do this, open the DesignMerge menu and select View > Show DesignMerge Palette.
If you still cannot see the palette, it may have been moved off your desktop viewing area. This may happen, for example, when a desktop or display is set to a different resolution or size. To move the palette back into the current desktop viewing area, see the steps below that apply to your application.
If you are using QuarkXPress:
- Open the DesignMerge menu and select View > Hide DesignMerge Palette. The palette must be hidden from view before continuing.
- Press Option-Command while opening the DesignMerge menu and select View > Show DesignMerge palette. This will open the DesignMerge palette and will also position the palette within your desktop viewing area.
If you are using InDesign:
- If you have a Workspace set up that will display the DesignMerge palette, open the InDesign Window menu and select that Workspace.
- If you do not have a Workspace that will display the DesignMerge palette, you will need to reset your InDesign preferences. To reset your InDesign preferences, quit InDesign. Then, see the information below that applies to your operating system:
- On a Macintosh system: Press Shift+Control+Option+Command while starting the InDesign application.
- On a Windows system: Press Shift+Ctrl+Alt while starting the InDesign application.