About Meadows Software
ABOUT DESIGNMERGE PRO SOFTWARE
DesignMerge® Pro is a powerful suite of variable-data printing and data publishing software for Adobe InDesign, that includes the ability to automatically produce variable USPS Intelligent Mail Bar Codes.
Other major features of DesignMerge include automatic copy-fitting, advanced conditional programming (Rules), and multi-up imposition support. DesignMerge supports all of the major variable data output formats, including PostScript, PPML, PDF/VT, and Creo VPS and is compatible with printers from every major vendor.
In addition, DesignMerge can also be extended to produce variable 2D Bar Codes (QR Codes, PDF417, and Data Matrix) and other types of Linear Bar Codes (Code 128, UPC, Code 39, etc.). DesignMerge is great for creating personalized publications such as invitations, business cards, certificates, custom catalogs, etc.
For more information about DesignMerge, go to http://www.designmerge.com.
ABOUT DESIGNMERGE CATALOG / AUTOPRICE™ SOFTWARE
The DesignMerge Catalog software package (formerly known as AutoPrice), available as plug-ins for Adobe InDesign, helps to streamline the production and versioning of catalogs, price lists, retail flyers and financial documents.
DesignMerge Catalog provides sophisticated linking of InDesign documents to any external database of information (either flat-file, or ODBC). DesignMerge Catalog is great for performing price, picture, or text updates for any type of information that can be referenced by a “key value” such as product number (SKU).
- Saves time by automatically updating information from any flat-file or ODBC-compliant database. No more manual price changes.
- Allows last-minute revisions so published information is always current & consistent.
- Reduces errors and speeds proofing.
- Includes helpful reporting features for the AutoPrice tagged content in your documents.
- Allows you to instantly swap out product pictures, logos or any type of graphic image.
- Automate versioning: spin off multiple catalog versions from a single original.
- Extend DesignMerge Catalog with the optional Meadows Data Exporter software to extract data from InDesign documents to a database file, which can then be used to populate Web, e-commerce or digital content databases.
- Extend DesignMerge Catalog with the optional Meadows PDF Exporter software to produce PDFs that contain hyperlinks based on the DesignMerge Catalog Variable Links in your documents.
- Extend DesignMerge Catalog with the optional Meadows Linear Bar Code software to place updatable Linear Bar Codes in your documents.
- Extend DesignMerge Catalog with the optional Meadows 2D Bar Code software to place updatable 2D Bar Codes (QR Codes, PDF417, and Data Matrix) in your documents.
For more information about DesignMerge Catalog (AutoPrice), go to http://www.meadowsps.com/autoprice.
ABOUT MEADOWS INDEX BUILDER™ SOFTWARE
Index Builder is a software module for Adobe InDesign that provides a very powerful set of tools for creating catalog indexes. Unlike standard indexing products, MPS Index Builder was designed to serve the special needs of catalogers, with a number of unique features that make the product ideal for catalog workflows.
You may use Index Builder to automate building both Product and Manufacturer Indexes. Index entries can be up to four levels deep and can be attached to any box or group of boxes (“Product Block”) in your catalog pages. Each tagged box or group can contain up to 10 distinct entries, and the entries are permanently stored with the document content. In addition, if you are one of our many AutoPrice customers, you will also be able to extract SKU information to include in your final index.
The Meadows Index Builder software includes the Meadows Index Tagger™ feature which provides an easy interface to tag the boxes or groups in your documents with index entries. You may enter index entries into Index Tagger by hand at any time, or you may import index entries from a tab-separated text file. Since most catalogers already have a hand-built index from the last catalog, it is quite easy to import the old index, make changes, and start tagging for the future. Index entries can also be saved, exported and shared by any other workstation.
Many catalogers create their catalog as separate pages, spreads, or sections, requiring that the index span across hundreds of individual documents. The built-in batch processing feature of MPS Index Builder will process any number of individual InDesign documents in a single session. A complete index can be created within minutes and can be updated at any time.
Imagine, querying a database application for SKU information, dragging a fully-formatted product block onto your InDesign page, automatically updating pricing or other information within the block, and then cranking out a catalog index. All this is possible using the Meadows suite of catalog software!
For more information about Index Builder, go to http://www.meadowsps.com/indexbuilder.
Copyright © Meadows Information Systems, LLC d/b/a Meadows Publishing Solutions. All rights reserved worldwide.
DesignMerge is a registered trademark of Meadows Information Systems, LLC.
AutoPrice is a trademark of Meadows Information Systems, LLC.
Index Builder and Index Tagger are trademarks of Meadows Information Systems, LLC.
Adobe and InDesign are registered trademarks of Adobe, Inc.
Quark, QuarkXPress and XTensions are registered trademarks of Quark, Inc.